"Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder” is a famous proverb that most of us agree with. A number of factors add to the beauty of a person - the skin being one of them. We all want to look fair to look attractive. Therefore, it is essential that we should take utmost care of our body skin.
The skin is the largest organ of the body, and is also the first line of defense against disease. A self-repairing organ, the skin is constantly affected by both internal body conditions and the environment.
Aging and disease can cause various signs and symptoms, including dryness, loss of elasticity and darkness. Uneven skin tones may happen for a host of reasons, most of it being either hormonal or physical reactions to light. One knows that the ideal key to flawless skin is an even skin tone!
Here are some simple home remedies that you can do to lighten your skin tone and get a fairer complexion and also you can concern Skin Specialists. However, they must be done regularly and best results are obtained if they are inculcated as a part of your daily routine.
Mix 1 teaspoon of milk powder, 1 teaspoon of honey, 1 teaspoon of lemon juice, and ½ teaspoon of almond oil. Apply on face and wash off after 10-15 minutes. This herbal pack helps the skin glow and also removes a tan.
Mix oatmeal with curd and tomato juice and apply it on the face. Keep it on for 20 minutes and then wash it off with cold water. It helps remove the tan and lightens the skin.
• Place a slice of raw potato on the face. It helps reduce skin blemishes.
• Lime juice is natural bleach. Applying turmeric powder along with lime juice removes the tan.
• Dried orange peels mixed with curd also help reduce blemishes and scars. Wash off this mixture with cold water after 15 minutes.
• Soak 4 almonds overnight. Grind into a fine paste using milk. Apply it on the face and neck and leave it overnight. Wash with cold water in the morning. Do this everyday for 15 days and repeat it twice a week.
• A teaspoon of gram flour mixed with 2 tsp of raw milk and 2-3 drops of lime juice works well for lightening dark skin. Apply this mixture and leave it for 15 minutes before washing off. Repeat for 4 weeks and follow up once a week.
• Apply a paste of fresh ground mint leaves and leave it for about 20 minutes. Wash with cold water, continue for 15 days.
• Mix some lemon juice with cucumber juice and Tomato juice. Moisten a napkin and soak the napkin in this mixture of juice before putting the napkin on your skin until it dries. Your skin soon gets a lighter skin tone.
• Apply a mixture of grated tomato with 2-3 drops of lime juice on the face. Leave it for 20 minutes before washing off. Do this twice a day for 15-20 days for best results.
All these home remedies while softening your skin, also make it glow. To enjoy the best results please be regular and persistent till you get the desired results.