It is a linguistic class in a language training centre. The students are taught to pronounce the vowels a, e, i, o, u. Everybody’s lips formed different shapes. While some lips were a soft healthy pink, others were chapped and looked blue probably due to the cold. Our lips are the most sensitive part of our body that requires constant nurturing.
In this article, I will guide you how to take care of lips naturally.
• Apply butter (pure & unsalted) or almond oil or ghee on lips and massage gently to moisturize your lips.
• You may also apply pure olive oil or coconut oil regularly to get pink soft lips.
• Also applying chilled milk cream on your lips prevents dryness. So apply it for 1 hour and then wash it.
• Apply little glycerin mixed with a little rose water for soft lips. This will help in the nourishment of your lips.
• One of the most important things, you should consider is to drink plenty of water to moisturize your lips.
• Honey is found to be very effective for dry lips. Apply it on your lips for 15 minutes and then wash it off.
• You may also use lipstick with a moisturizer to prevent dryness.
• According to many beauty experts, honey when mixed with a little lemon juice helps to lighten dark lips.
• Mix 1/2 teaspoon of Pomegranate juice with 1/2 teaspoon beetroot juice and make a solution and then apply it regularly on your lips. It will lighten dark colored lips.
• Smoking is one of the main reasons for your lips to look dry and blue because it reduces the oxygen supply to the lip skin. So avoid smoking for healthy pink lips or put 2-3 drops of lemon juice to lighten dark lips.
• A lack of vitamin B, iron or essential fatty acids in the body can lead to a scaling of lips and cracking of lip corners. Take a multivitamin/mineral supplement in consultation with your physician.
• Vitamin A is also important for the repair of the skin. Ensure that your diet includes vitamin A rich ingredients like carrots, tomatoes, green leafy vegetables, whole grains and legumes.
• Vitamin E oil is found to be effective for lips softening. You could try that.
Lips add charm to your smile when nourished and adds face value to your beauty. Happy smiling!