It is the beauty of the woman which makes the world a better place to live. Every girl wants to look beautiful and attractive and for this they try different things. There are endless beauty tips which can help you to look more attractive and beautiful.
So following is the list of some tips:
• Bathe with lukewarm water and avoid too hot water. Hot showers can cause dryness in the skin. After the bath do not rub your skin with the hard towel, instead of it use soft and gentle towel to pat dry your skin.
• Use hydrating creams after every shower, it will moisturize the skin and will make your skin soft and supple. Use the lotions containing hydroxyl acid or salicylic acid.
• Wash your face twice in a day, once in the morning and once before going to bed.
• While going outside, use a sunscreen of SPF 25 or above. This will protect your skin from the harmful rays of the sun.
• Always remove your makeup before going to bed. Make up contains harmful chemicals which can block the pores of the skin and can lead to the infections and pimples.
• You can also use purifying masks once in a week to keep the pores clear and skin fresh.
• Use darker makeup during the night and keep the subtle look during the day. You can also use mineral makeup; it can brighten the skin without the use of heavy foundation.
• Use a lip balm on your lips to avoid the chapping and drying of the lips. Plus use the lip colors which suit your skin.
• Always read the ingredients while purchasing the cosmetic products and avoid the harmful chemicals.
• Sleep on the satin or silk pillow as it creates fewer creases on your face and delay the onset of wrinkles. Plus avoid sleeping on your sides as this may lead to the wrinkles.
• Make a habit of drinking 2 glasses of water every morning on empty stomach. This will give you a shiny and healthy skin.
• In order to keep the eyeliner from running and smearing, opt for stay proof wearability formulas.
• Reapply the sunscreen after 2-3 hours; sunscreens which claim to provide all day protection are not reliable.
• Moisturize your hands atleast 3 times in a day. While washing and cleaning wear gloves to protect the hands from the harsh chemicals.
• Treat your nails with the olive oil every alternative day. You can also use a mixture of water and lemon juice to remove stains from the nails.
• Take a healthy and balanced diet because it helps to give you a healthy and beautiful skin. Take lots of fruits and vegetables along with essential fats and proteins.
• Exercise regularly. Regular exercise gives you a natural glow on your face and also keeps you in shape. Any kind of exercise is useful for the good health of the body, so select the one which you enjoy the most.