Ways of Reducing Butt Fat
So many times people reach to doctor and ask how to reduce the butt fat, the doctor having various medicine and surgery to reduce the butt fat, but better for us to use some home made tips to reduce the butt fat, here are some good tips that gives you anser of your question 'How to Reduce Butt fat'
Floor exercises are very effective tips for reducing butt fat. Likewise, hip extensions and abductions have been accepted around the world as being the most popular butt exercises to reduce the buttock fat.
• For an extension, you need to kneel and bring your hands to touch the floor.
• Then move one of the legs away from chest (to the rear) and stretch as much as you can.
• Repeat the same with the other leg, this will reduce the bum fat.
• For abduction, you need to stretch your body on the ground facing left or right.
• Then, lift one of the legs to 70 degrees in the upward direction.
• Now, lift as much as you can and bring down.
This exercise is also beneficial for reducing butt fat. To do this exercise, you need a strong table or stool kept in front of you.
• Now first place one foot on the step and raise the foot to add the entire body weight on the toe.
Then, relax the foot and repeat the procedure at least 12 times.
Cardio activities are equally essential for reducing the body fat. One such activity is hiking. Climbing steep mountains makes the air thinner. This burns a lot of calories and involves the expenditure of lots of energy.
Squats are best to tone buttocks, thighs and legs and are easy to do on a daily basis.
• You need to first stand with the feet wide apart.
• Now, bend down slowly and relax, continue doing for at least 10-12 times.
Cycling, Running and Walking:
These simple butt exercises are beneficial for good health because they help in reducing the lower body fat gradually. Running or walking is easy to do and not only helps in weight loss or in lowering stress but also makes you feel good.
Kickboxing is an excellent workout for the entire body, including the hips, glutes and thighs. Controlled front kicks, roundhouses, sidekicks and back kicks work on your hips, thighs and butt while complex combinations that include punches will target your abs to make them stronger. One can burn up to 500 calories with 45 minutes of kickboxing.
For fast butt fat reduction, you need to include some strength training and cardiovascular exercise in your routine.