We all know that morning walk is the best exercise. It can be great for your body, mind and spirit. Walking is the exercise which is quite easy to maintain especially since the cost is minor and it begins when you step out from your home. It gives you instant energy and relaxes your mind. You feel a physical and spiritual upliftment with the morning walk. The chirping of birds, fresh air and a calm environment changes your perception and you reach from the everyday conscious mind to your highest level of mind. Along with mental peace it also gives so many other health benefits which are mentioned below.
Morning Walk Benefits -
• Morning walk helps to lose weight. It burns your calories and increases the metabolism of the body. A regular walk with a balanced diet can give you good results in weight loss.
• Morning walk reduces the risk of heart attack and stroke. It improves the circulation of blood. Walk raises the HDL levels which is good cholesterol and lower the levels of LDL (the bad cholesterol) plus it strengthen the heart muscles and dilates the blood vessels.
• Morning walk also reduces type 2 diabetes risk. It balances the blood sugar levels and reduces the weight which can be the contributing factor for the disease.
• Morning walk improves lung’s breathing capacity. It gives you fresh oxygen which is required for the many bodily functions including the working of lungs.
• Morning walk helps in the management of stress. Walk promotes the production of hormones which reduces the levels of stress. It also increases the level of thinking by increasing the supply of fresh oxygen to the brain and the person can see more positively about the life.
• Morning walk helps to treat hypertension. It prevents the fat deposition in the walls of blood vessels and thus maintains the blood pressure of the body. If the fat gets deposited into the walls of blood vessels then it can narrow the diameter of the blood vessels and which can raise the blood pressure of the body.
• Morning walk is very beneficial for the people suffering from insomnia. 20-30 minutes’ walk after the meals in the night can help to reduce the stress levels and can also helps in the digestion of the food which in turn gives you a sound sleep.
• Morning walk supplies fresh oxygen and blood to each and every cell of the body which is required for the transport of every nutrient in the body. This also helps in the better activity of immune system and thus gives the body a power to fight against infections.
• Studies suggest that walk also helps to reduce the risk of cancer and if someone is already suffering from cancer then it helps in the fast recovery and survival of the person.
• Morning walk also improves the brain power and this is a scientifically proven fact now. It gives mental clarity and helps to improve the concentration also.